Dragon Dreaming is a methodology of participatory innovative project design that builds community, underpins human connection, contributes to the wellbeing of the wider environment and enables
personal growth. It is inspired by the theory of living systems, is based on the knowledge of chaos theory, organizational development, systems theory and on the indigenous wisdom.
Dragon Dreaming offers a set of creative playful tools for organic development of projects and teams and actively cultivates sustainable ways of living and working.
Dragon dreaming designs and reviews the projects in four phases: dreaming, planning, doing, and celebrating. Having awareness and knowledge about the quality of these phases helps to connect
dreams with visions and organic planning, implementation and conscious appreciation of everything achieved and everybody involved.
Dragon Dreaming supports teams to
- Develop and carry out new ideas
- Engage individual creativity and motivation
- Establish a culture of win-win-win and facilitated self-organisation
- Increase human and organic aspect of project management
Dragon Dreaming enhances the traditional project management through
- Participation and team discussion in all phases of project life
- Non-hierarchical structure
- Engagement of the left-brain hemisphere (intuition, emotion, creativity, non-linear and paradoxical thinking, playfulness)